2014-01-10

Make-Up Favorites 2013

01 Accessorize Exposed Eyeshadow Palette // I bought this palette in the UK and since summer i'm so in love with it! 32 nude shades, matte and shimmering. Most of the shades are pigmented very well and I do all of my eye make-ups with this palette.

02 Maybelline Dream Pure 8-in-1 BB Cream 'Hell' // This is the one and only BB Cream, that fits my skin tone nearly perfectly. And believe me, I tested a lot of them!

03 L'OREAL Nude Magique BB Powder 'Medium Skin' // I don't really know, what to say to this powder.
It fits my skintone really good, and i love the design. 

04 Sleek Face Form 'Light 373' // I bought this, like the Accessorize palette, in London and i love it.
It contains a bronzer, a highlighter and my favorite Sleek Blush 'Rose Gold'! It's very practically, especially when you're on vacation.

05 Maybelline Falsche Wimpern Feder Look Volum' Express Waterproof Mascara // I'm using this mascara for over a year now and I love it! It makes my lashes look like they're not even a bit mascaraed, but they're defined and very long.

06 'Loverdose' by Diesel EdP // I got this miniature parfum for Christmas last year and i'm obsessed!
The bottle is so sweet and I love the scent! 

07 MAC Cremesheen Lipstick 'Shy Girl' // I own this lipstick since my birthday and it's my favorite lipstick of all time. The nude shade is perfect for every day!

08 NYX Jumbo Eyepencil 'Black Milk' // I love this eyepencil! It has a really creamy texture, so it's really easy to apply the colour.

09 Maybelline Master Shape brow pencil 'Deep Brown' // I bought this pencil because of advertisement, but unlike than usual, it was a good buy. It's the first Shade, that fits the really dark colour of my Eyebrows.

10 Sleek Blush 'Life's a peach 922' // I bought this blush in the UK and i'm obsessed! It has the perfect colour for Spring, when my skin is a bit lighter than in summer. Moreover it is matte, and i love matte blushes!


Love Always,
Nena

Kommentare:

  1. Den Mascara finde ich auch toll, ich liebe generell die Produkte von Maybelline♥

    http://celebritiesandfashionnews.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. schöne Favoriten :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Sehr schöner Post! :)

    Liebe Grüße jelaegbe.blogspot.de

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Wir scheinen einen sehr ähnlichen Geschmack zu haben. :D Unter anderem die Face Form-Palette war auch eins meiner allerliebsten Produkte im letzten Jahr.

    AntwortenLöschen

For everything, that doesn't fit in a Comment:

7-nations.blog@web.de